20 December 2014

Sephora Party Color Hit Xmas Nail Polish Set



I bought another Nail Polish Xmas Box Set from Sephora. Yup..another one. Hahaha like I couldn't get enough nail polish to fill my cabinet. This round was Sephora own brand of nail polish.



This was not the first time I tried Sephora Nail Polish. I found it quite okay. What I like most about it was the easy appliance with wide brush and only 1 coat was normally enough. However it was quite easy to get chipped compare to other reputable brands. So do remember to apply a good top coat to protect it (eg Seche Vite or HK Girl).

Price wise, RM26.00 for 10ml. Expensive?? No. But definitely not considered cheap since it was only 10ml.

My friend bought this set for me as Sephora was having a 1 day special promotion for this set. Like literally whatsapp her immediately when I saw Sephora post the promotion on it Facebook. Luckily it was before her lunch time! Original price was RM139, reduced to RM89. Pretty cool price for 11 bottles of nail polish and 1 piece sheet of nail tattoos. So average was RM8/- per bottle.



The box colors was (start from upper left) :-
Green Revolution, Trick & Treat, Animal Instinct, Midnight, Sugar Coated, Cherry Popsicle, (lower left) Eccentric, Starry Night, Pink Paradise, Gold Fever (top coat) and 5th Avenue.



Then the nail tattoos sheet which I loved it very much! The deer head was super cool. Simple but eccentric when you combined it with grey or pink nail polish. But do excused my photo as it was taken after I used a few pattern.


More detail photos of the nail tattoos. 

It has a tutorial book also for 12 patterns which honestly I didn't fancy much.



Well, overall it suit the holiday season. Hahaha now my nails were very colourful and pretty blink blink with the gold glitter top coat. Awesome xmas feel!


No comments: