01 February 2015

Chinese New Year Nail Art 2015




Yay!! Finally I have time todo Nail Art. Lol

Been busy since New Year. Anyway this was my first CNY nail art attempt. Hopefully I have more time for few more. 

The design was inspired by @flickanail , a Japanese Manicurist. Honestly there were tonne of inspiration from Instagram. 



But let me introduced a nail art fountain pen. I recently purchased a fountain pen from @stylishnailartshop . She sell alot of different type of nail art brush, few fountain pen and nail art ink. Check it out. Eventhough the brand she carried was a Taiwan brand, Just Nail. However her service was top notch. Actually this was my 2nd time purchase, and everytime she delivered quickly and included lovely free gifts. Hehe. 

It was really easy to use. Honestly I have never been able to write such a small words before. But with this fountain pen, it was an easy task. But sadly I mistaken purchase a white colour instead of black!! Aiks. 


Nude Colour - OPI Otherwise Engaged
Red Colour - Essie Snap Happy
Gritter - Kleancolor Santa Fe Springs
For words and painting - I used the fountain pen and a Pure Color Glamor No. 1 brush (bought from @sytlishnailartshop also)

Enjoy!!



No comments: