02 December 2013

Angel nail art



I brought few large sheet of water based nail sticker from taobao at dirt cheap price. 

I'm not sure how to justify the quality.  But it was easy to put on and the colour was vibrant. So I think that is good enough jor.

This was my first time using the water based sticker. And I was quite satisfied with the result. Nice right? hehe *Shameless*


Haha after all done baru remember to take photo.
Instructions :-
1) cut off those design u want, around the edges will do
2) soak it in a bowl filled with water. But remember to peel up the top transparent sheet first. 
3) wait till the pattern separated with it base paper. Basically the paper will sink to the bottom of the bowl while the sticker will float on top
4) put it on the nail and press it with your finger
5) clean the water excess with a cloth/cotton.
6) press it with a pusher tool thoroughly.  
7) coat it with top coat

For base coat, I used the Sally Hansen's Hard As Nail (I just done the review). Gradient blue by The Face Shop, they still the cheapest nail polishs I like and they do have a huge range on the basic colours. Top coat by Seche Vite's Dry Fast Top Coat which I got it from Scratch mani box.

Once upon a time, I spent a fortune todo manicure done by a professional (so called) using the almost same sticker, she claimed the sticker was made in Japan, so mean better quality. However not even 2 days, all the sticker peel off! I think she was abit stingy on the top coat. It was even a Gel Nail which suppose to last for 1 month! I was then fk angry but seeing her just started her own business, so suin la.

So I hope mine can last for a week, at least! But I think with a generous amount of top coat, it will stay intact beautifully ♥♥





No comments: