14 May 2014

Scratch.it ~ April 2014 mani box



This was the April mani box but only last few days I have time to use them. 

I love the pattern, but this round it was a transparent version. So it is best to put a colour nail lacqear as a base to enhance the nail wrap's pattern.




However no fuss, this round mani box has included 3 bottles of Color Club nail lacquers as free gifts.




I kind of fall in love with this brand of nail lacquer. It was smooth and only with 2 coats it look pretty sturdy.


After put on the nail wrap, the effect really diff!! I was totally in love with them! Ohh do aware that I mix 2 patterns together - Rising Sun & The Leaf


Closer shot to show how thin the nail wrap is.

























Thanks for reading!


Details of Scratch :-
https://subscribe.goscratch.it/
US$30 + International shipping US$8


No comments: